quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2014

I wonder...

Heart: I wonder what he thinks whenever I walk by.

Brain: Are you brave enough to love?

Heart: I don't know why I am the way I am.

Brain: Life is so much easier when you just chill out.

Heart: Every atom of me missed him.

Brain: Follow your dreams. If you can dream it, you can do it!

Heart: Just for today, I will trust that I am on the right path, even when I am overwhelmed.

Brain: Believe you can and you're halfway there.

[...]

Heart: I closed my mouth and spoke to him in a hundred silente ways.

Brain: Just smile, darling.

Heart: I will make better mistakes tomorrow.

Brain: You're a victim of your mind.

Heart: I know. But maybe I deserve all of this.

Brain: It's like I always say: "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you."

Heart: And it's like I always say: "No brain. No pain." 



*silence*




 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário