quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2021

Later 2020 I've moved to a nice place with a balcony (which it was supposed to be a plus) however, it face eight other balconies from the building opposite to it. Personally, it didn't matter, I solved the problem with a beautiful white curtain.

Occasionally I would open it to clean and let the fresh air circulate, but the girl living just opposite to my place was always sitting on her balcony and I had the unpleasant feeling that she was observing the neighbours. Once or twice she would play music so loud and dance to it, acting as if she was privately dancing inside her own room, the problem was that we could perfectly see her room from our balcony. I always wondered if she was a rich woman because she seemed to always be at home doing "nothing".

But one day I opened my balcony door and saw an empty apartment. She was gone.

I don't know why I was so surprise to see the empty space but I felt relieved that no one would be staring at my place on cleaning days. Still it got me wondering why she moved; I was wondering if she got married, or finally the landlord send her more than three warnings for loud noise and she had to move; or if she just simply found the place of her dreams and moved on. 

A couple of weeks has past and someone who really loves plants moved in. I saw a couple of vases sitting in the balcony last weekend when I opened the balcony door. Today I saw that the plants took over the whole area and I also noticed a few piles of boxes around.

Whoever moved in always keep the blinds down to a level where we, from the building in front of it, can only see the skirts of the furniture. I like the respect and privacy. 

Welcome, new neighbour!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário