segunda-feira, 24 de novembro de 2014

Over and over and over again [...]

Again, here I am speaking about you.

Actually, I can't spend a single day without thinking of you. When you will come back?

You know, the last time when I was wondering when you would show up, you came so fast and so strong that now I fear you; for the first time I don't know if I want you back. 'Cause, I really don't know what will happen this time, if it will be for a long time or like the last time, so quickly and confusing, you know?

Yesterday I was lying in my bed and I started to thinking if here, on the other side of the world, you will be gentle and differente, 'cause in Brazil you act like a jerck and now I realize that I don't like your "brazilian style".
But, yes. I miss you.

I'm overthinking about you, I want you but at the same time and don't want you. Yes, it is ridiculous, but how can I deal with you if you scares me so much?

Please! Please! Please!

If you plan to come back, please...! Make sure that you will be nice with me, seriously.

[...]


Regards.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário